Games Review Sugar Pop Slot GameThis online slot game is a five reels and 30 paylines.
Sugar Pop is a crescendo of multi-shaped candies whose Barbie style color scheme might make you think for a moment that you're in a first grade girls' version of Tetris rather than a top adult casino.
Sugar Pop is was developed exclusively for 7Red by the UK online gaming leader Betsoft,
It is a high-powered fun machine packed solid with surprises. Bonuses, exploding candies, built-in movie sequences and an armful of betting options that let you choose the play style your heart desires.
Sugar Pop will appeal to lovers of exploding brick style slots and other games where items collapse down into the vacated spaces.
The progressive jackpots will make you raise your eyebrows then break out into out and out laughter as the wins keep adding more into your credit stockpile. Go for low or high stakes with a maximum bet amount of 250 coins a spin
Sugar Pop has over a dozen different bonuses, all animated and laced with exploding symbols in a cascade of sugar fragments, followed by the inevitable collapse of new candies, each one potentially holding the key to more combinations and progressive wins.
The basic win combination is a group of 3 or more adjacent identical symbols.
The win amount, from 2 to 50 credits per symbol, is linked to the rarity of the candy symbol and the number of symbols in the group.
More than one winning group can appear on the grid in a single spin.
After the win is registered, all winning symbols explode, opening up the possibility of further automatic wins as the tower collapses.
What We Like Best is B o n u s e s!
The above alone would be enough to make Sugar Pop an appealing and engaging game, but the makers did not stop at that not by any means!
When the candy cane symbol appears on the grid, you're smiling even before it starts its dance, followed up by exploding all symbols above, below, left and right to it.
Chocolate addicts will love it when the chocolate cube appears, as hot molten chocolate flows down from above and covers all 8 symbols surrounding the cube - followed up with the obligatory explosion that leaves a gaping hole of 9 squares for collapse.
Then there's the gumball jawbreaker that awards you an immediate 200 credits before exploding, and the greedy gumdrop that eats random candies before it self explodes and triggers a collapse into all vacant spaces.
Another big points winner is the caramel chew that converts up to 5 other symbols to chews, collecting more points in the process and exploding into oblivion.
There are the ballistic jellybeans that hone in onto 2 target areas of 4 squares before launching a jellybean projectiles high into the sky, that falls and obliterates everything in its path. Lollipop, white chocolate and cotton candy bonus symbols enrich the fun and the win still further with their own special animation and targeted explosion tactics.
- Configuration: 5 x 5 symbol grid
- Winning combos: adjacent symbols (mutual side) in groups of 3, 4 or 5, or special symbol
- Value of Coin: 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50, 1.00 , 4.00
- Pay Lines: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30
- Total bet per spin: 50, 100, 100, 150, 200, 250
U.S. Players Accepted
On Screen Buttons
- Betting Slider: A unique slider that adjusts the credit value and credits per line to give a variable total bet.
- 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and Max: 4 buttons to instantly adjust your bet to a proportion of the maximum bet you can make, adjusting the slider above as well.
- Options: Takes you to the game settings control panel
- View Pays: Information on paylines, features, and bonus rounds
- Previous: While in VIEW PAYS, button displays previous information page
- Return To Game: While in VIEW PAYS, button redirects player to the main game screen
- Next:- While in VIEW PAYS, button displays next information page
- Paylines: - + to increase or - to decrease the number of lines to bet on
- Spin: Spins a round with the selected coin, number of lines and credits bet per line
- Double up: A chance to draw the right card from the pack and bet your last winnings on the result - black or red - and double your last win. But choose well, you could lose it too!
- Auto Play: To enter the paylines, bet amount and number of automatic rounds to play, sit back and enjoy the show.